[openbeos] Re: inconsistency?

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 01:38:05 +0200 CEST

"Jonas Sundström" <jonas@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Only time and testing will prove these designs right or wrong.

Exactly, but there is no reason to throw away those ideas before having
tested them - then we can still decide to hate them :-)

> Feel free to innovate, but if we can't add slideshows to ShowImage,
> or
> a simple CLI utility that would benefit everyone, perhaps we should
> refrain from adding blinking transparent bubbles and intelligent
> window
> placement, for now. (R1)

We have added a slideshow feature to ShowImage, and we've also added
some useful CLI utilities... ;-)
But yes, I think what we've discuss here will most probably not end up
in R1 anyway (if only for testing, that is :-))

Bye,
   Axel.