[openbeos] Re: importing hey in Haiku repository

  • From: JÃrÃme DUVAL <korli@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 15:45:34 +0200

Malthus a Ãcrit :

My frustration comes from trying to script the Haiku Media Prefs, to mute and unmute the AC97 Aux channel, which I use with a old Packard Bell FM tuner card.
It works, but only if the AC97 mixer tab is already active, and therefore exposed to hey.

I know this is not really hey's problem and all a bit off-topic, but is there any way to launch the Media Prefs so that it opens to the AC97 mixer by default?

(Muting the radio directly would be a better idea but the driver doesn't have a mute function. I'm no programmer and I wouldn't expect anyone else to write anything for obsolete hardware.)

Did you try to select and invoke the AC97 listitem in the listview "audio_list" first ?

Bye,
JÃrÃme