[openbeos] Re: im_kit

  • From: "Andrea Bernardi" <andrea@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 12:03:43 +0200

2007/4/7, Marcus Overhagen <marcusoverhagen@xxxxxxxx>:
I think this could be a valueable service for the community, but the information
available seems to be inadequate.

The OsDrawer team is:

Andrea: he keeps track of the relations with the italian beos community.
He also is the admin of the Italian Beos User Group website
(http://www.itbug.org).
As for this site he'll take care of the graphic and the management of
the projects.

Enrico: he is an expert sysadmin of IBM AIX that has a growing interest
for Haiku's opensource world. Thanks to his knowledge he installed the
server and had some night-long works to ensure a good working of the site.

Francesca: she's our translator and interpreter. At the time being she
takes care of all our public relations.

This website is meant to be a meeting point both for developers and
for the whole BeOs / Haiku / Zeta community.
The site will host a system for the developing of opensource projects,
and offers the management of the source, a bug tracker, mailing lists,
and a software repository that will become a meeting place for the
community, world wide.

We are planning  to start the developing of a new program for an
automatic management of the packages in the repository.

Our goal is to offer to the developers a valid tool for their work, and
to the final user a simple and intuitive system for the management of
their software, trying to keep the Be style: simple, nice and cool.

For whatever other thing you might be interested in or curios of, feel
free to contact us.

OsDrawer is a totally no-profit project, all the expenses for the
creation and the developing of the project are totally up to us, so
whatever kind of help and donation are welcome

Andrea,
OsDrawer Team