[openbeos] Re: ideas for SoC

  • From: "Ari Haviv" <arielbhaviv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 21:36:12 -0400

Yes, I hate to say this but the OS world has no shortage of OS's that
are not quite complete but are ported to every device from watches to
toasters.

On 3/19/07, Paulo Estrela <paulojbe@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

My opinion about this subject is that if Haiku have a strong focus on
desktop, desktop experience should be improved. Ports to another CPUs is
great, but this is not the focus. I think we should improve "control panel"
GUIs, try to make Haiku more stable and etc.

Paulo Estrela