[openbeos] Re: ideas for SoC

  • From: "Paulo Estrela" <paulojbe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 20:00:41 -0300

Hi,

My opinion about this subject is that if Haiku have a strong focus on desktop, desktop experience should be improved. Ports to another CPUs is great, but this is not the focus. I think we should improve "control panel" GUIs, try to make Haiku more stable and etc.

Paulo Estrela

----- Original Message ----- From: "François Revol" <revol@xxxxxxx>