[openbeos] Re: haikuware repository issue

  • From: Alex Harvey <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 16:09:40 -0400

Hi karl

i don't have much time, but i know php/mysql very well. Send me a email offlist i will help you resolve it.

you can email haiku@xxxxxxxxxxx

Alex
On 25-May-07, at 4:06 PM, Karl vom Dorff wrote:

I meant Haikuware to be open to the community and for others to help develop it, so, I'm asking for a bit of help, as I know there's a lot of talented people on here (I've asked other places but haven't come up with a fix).

It's the tables being messed up in the repository when more than one item is added. e.g:

http://www.haikuware.com/index.php? option=com_remository&Itemid=38&func=select&id=98

If anyone could offer some help fixing it it'd be appreciated (it's driving me nuts).

Karl