[openbeos] Re: haiku-os.org in SBL???

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 10:39:13 -0700

On Mon, 2008-04-07 at 09:31 +0200, Brian Matzon wrote:
> Gabriele Biffi wrote:
> > Just recevied an usual thread subscription update from the Haiku
> > server, and it was marked as spam by my provider's antispam system. I
> > checked the headers, and that's what I found:
> which SBL is this?
>
> the common SBLs checks out fine:
>
> http://www.robtex.com/rbl/67.19.75.2.html

I had our ISP check, and the IP of the mail server used by our
haiku-os.org domain is not blacklisted.

Biffi, perhaps you can contact your ISP to see if they can give us any
clues of why this is happening?

I wonder: has anyone else missed any emails expected from the Haiku
website (ie., registration confirmation and thread notification)?

Cheers,

Koki