[openbeos] Re: haiku-image additions?

  • From: "Rudolf" <drivers.be-hold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 11:16:02 +0200 CEST

Hi Axel,

> "Rudolf" <drivers.be-hold@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > So you don't mind the files sitting there? That's what I was afraid
> > of..
>
> I only think we shouldn't put them there by default - only when
> someone
> needs them, they can be put there manually (for example via the user
> build config - later, I think a "sample" directory wouldn't be a bad
> idea either).

Ah, so my feeling _was_ correct. Well, then I'll forego looking at that
setup you pointed me at, since I don't mean to ask every user if he/she
wants it.
Your and my opinion compared, I think I'd like the /sample/ folder...
(where Be had the 'kernel' file as well by default ;-)

> > BTW: Did you get the broken BwindowScreen message on app_server
> > list?
> > Can we fix that? (or shall I look for a fix?)
>
> I've fixed it, but the fix isn't pretty. What do you think about it?

I'll have a look. thanks for working on it!

Bye!

Rudolf.