[openbeos] Re: haiku-image additions?

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 22:37:09 +0200 CEST

"Rudolf" <drivers.be-hold@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So you don't mind the files sitting there? That's what I was afraid
> of..

I only think we shouldn't put them there by default - only when someone
needs them, they can be put there manually (for example via the user
build config - later, I think a "sample" directory wouldn't be a bad
idea either).

> BTW: Did you get the broken BwindowScreen message on app_server list?
> Can we fix that? (or shall I look for a fix?)

I've fixed it, but the fix isn't pretty. What do you think about it?

Bye,
   Axel.