[openbeos] Re: haiku-image additions?

  • From: "Rudolf" <drivers.be-hold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 21:25:52 +0200 CEST

Hi Axel,

What do you mean? Using that I can get the xxx.settings file at that
place as well?
Or do you mean I can enable/disable single items without using a
settings file?

If it's the latter, than I'll forego this. I want the settings that are
default, that's why these are default. Modifying them is only needed
when I am testing stuff, which will always be for a very short time
(one reboot). And if those settings would need to be done permanently,
this would be on a specific user's system ,since his or her hardware
malfunctions.

If you meant the first line I wrote, then I should probably investigate
that file you point me at.

So, please elaborate?

Thanks.

Rudolf.