[haiku] Re: [haiku-development] Re: Some useful haiku projects

  • From: Alex Suraci <i.am@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 07:46:52 -0500

(Moving from haiku-development)

You're right. The query solution sounds perfect; I was overthinking
it. Perhaps there could be some sort of default query, as well; when
it's opened on its own and not opened with a file?

I still stand by my other points (the UI and shuffle/repeat/enqueue)
though. I don't think they conflict with MediaPlayer's "philosophy".

--
Alex