[haiku] Re: haiku table covers for shows

  • From: "François Revol" <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 19:19:20 +0100 CET

> There's a couple of big shows coming up again for Haiku.  I've done a
> couple of these in the past and noticed that some of the booths had
> nice printed table covers and was thinking maybe we could get a
> couple
> for Haiku, one to use for shows in Europe and one for shows in the
> US.
>  I'm not sure what the current status of the donations for Haiku are,
> but is there a way we can donate and specify it's towards show
> expenses, such as a table cover, flyers, banners etc, or to even help
> offset some of the costs incurred by those manning the booths?

Currently I use a banner and poster I got printed on paper (I still
have the bill btw, wasn't too expensive, like 15EUR).
and home made printed and cut leaves with a little bit of scotch tape
underneath to stick it to the table, for the funky factor, as on
http://photo.rmll.info/v/2008/oco/IMG_2491.jpg.html

François.