[openbeos] Re: haiku on a dedicated pc

  • From: "Stephan Assmus" <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 00:24:51 +0200

Hi Dennis,

> So I was wondering what would be the "easiest" way to install Haiku in
> it's
> current state on a laptop that I have here but do not want to install
> Ubuntu
> (or some other linux) to build it from scratch.

Hm. I would say installing a Linux as the build platform will be the easiest,
assuming you want to upgrade or fix your Haiku installation from time to time.
It's a one time effort, but then upgrades will very easy and you can customize
your installation much better than with any other method.

Best regards,
-Stephan