[openbeos] [haiku] need help for keymaps checking, fixing, adding

  • From: Jérome DUVAL <korli@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 12:41:01 +0200

Hi people,

we began to add some keymaps to our repository in src/apps/bin/keymap/
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/open-beos/current/src/apps/bin/keymap/
These keymaps are from the International Keymap pack from Bebits.

You can help us by checking that the keymaps which you use are well present and
correct in our repository.
To do this, you have to be able to load a keymap ( "keymap -l < French.keymap"
) and edit a keymap source file.
These contributions are done under our license.

Thanks,
Jérôme