[haiku] Re: haiku Digest V13 #79

  • From: Luposian <luposian@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 23:56:02 -0700

On Jul 14, 2013, at 11:45 PM, almir159 <almir159@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I don't know, but I'm an Italian studying Computer Systems Engineering at
> Pisa university, and I think Haiku is very powerful, and I prefer Haiku to
> Linux. I hope I can help, in the future.
>>>>
> Do you think everyone has money to spend in donation? we are in recession,
> guy...

If you can't afford $1 (or the equiv. in Euros), then you can't afford a
computer, running Haiku.  If you own a computer running Haiku, you have no
excuse.

You have Internet?  You have no excuse. You have enough to buy a snack or drink
every now and then?  You have no excuse.

Unless you're so broke you can't afford to barely feed yourself, much less pay
your bills, you have no excuse. You shouldn't even be here posting, if that's
the case. End of story.