[openbeos] Re: general update tool idea

  • From: arougthopher <beos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 09:34:39 +0500

Yes, I meant having Jam run the cvs line I mentioned as one of it's rules. Maybe even make it part of the default rule, so, when you type jam from the root dir, it checks out the latest code, then, builds it.

I have never used jam, just looked through what has been done here, but, I would think that it is possible.

-paul

This is Jam we're talking about right????

   david