[openbeos] Re: general update tool idea

  • From: Verthé Bart <bart.verthe@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 21:23:48 +0200

(my first post here; wow)

I think the binary system makes a lot of sense and should live next to CVS.
Everybody here (CVS) is thinking about fully open-sourced projects.
But there is a very big change -once OBOS is released- commercial appz come
back.
They could very well use the binary system as well (so you don't have to
look at their site anymore and search for those updates)

or am i getting things totally wrong?