[openbeos] gcc questions

  • From: "Fredrik Ekdahl" <fredrik.ekdahl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 10:32:18 +0100

Hello!

Have gcc 4 changes been sent to and accepted by gcc team? If not, will they be
proposed?

Have building gcc 4 from svn yet been tested under BeOS?

Is there a way to download a snapshot of the buildtools part of the source
tree? Or is there any other way of obtaining the gcc 4 source in svn without
doing a co? (Have no possibility to do that)

I'm interested in this as I'm trying to compile gcc 4.0.2 for avr processors
under BeOS, but running into a problem with missing libm.so. If I understand
correctly the functions in libm.so (on other platforms) are in libroot.so on
BeOS instead. This is probably a problem with configuration scripts. Is this
fixed in svn?

/Fredrik Ekdahl