[haiku] Re: events on the website

  • From: "David Weizades" <ddewbofh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 02:06:10 +0100

Hi,

> Otherwise, I can maybe give you permissions to add them directly if
> you don't already have that ability. It's unfortunate that we don't
> have someone with a lot more spare time right now to keep the website
> updated.
>
> - Urias

I've got plenty of time and motivation to take care of stuff like
that. I'm guessing
it's a matter of checking submissions and organising them? Given all
the time I spend
messing around using Haiku I might as well give something back. It'll take some
getting used to if you want mostly original content since I haven't
done any real writing
in a while but it's something I like doing and could get back into
fairly quickly.

Regards
David