[openbeos] Re: doxygen tutorial for the newsletter?

  • From: "Rob Tijssen" <rob.tijssen@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 19:21:41 +0200

Deej,

I like the idea, it can make it a lot easier to me and a lot of other
people who want to start with programming with the (Open)Be API.

I myself have little to no time for this, but still want to learn to do
this.
And taking people by the hand in a slow pace (1 part every 2 weeks)
makes it easy to follow.
And by the finishing of that "usefull" example, you have a lot of
enthousiast
programmers (at least beginners), who can somewhat develop
with / for (open)BeOS.

i.o.w. I like the idea, please do so... :D

greetings,

Rob