[openbeos] Re: doxygen basics

  • From: Erik Reid <reide@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 22:03:19 -0700

Quoth "John Gabriele":

>Matt McMinn wrote:
>>
>>I've got the promised article on the basics of doxygen up at
>>
>>http://home.earthlink.net/~melfina/doxygen.htm
>>
>>Please keep in mind while flaming that this is the first time I've used
>>doxygen myself, so it may not be complete, but it should be a good
>>start.
>>
>>Matt
>>

>Wow! Thanks Matt. Doxygen looks sweet indeed.
>
>So,.. is the OBOS crew *officially* using it?
>
>My 2 cents:
>-looks easy to use
>-gives nice copious output of what it's doing
>-seems actively developed
>-gives LaTeX output (yeah!)
>-nice support (up-to-date website, detailed manual)

Agree Strongly. :)

I've used doxygen briefly for another project, it's easy to use, and it
generates
really nice documentation, especially for the price. :)

(Is it possible to have an automatic checkout/posting of the documentation
every night?
ie, some script does a cvs checkout, runs doxygen, then posts it to the site,
so that
developers don't have to put time into keeping it up-to-date?)