[openbeos] Re: donation clarification

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 21:13:01 -0700

Hello Karl,

Karl vom Dorff wrote:
From Haiku's official announcement, I don't want to mislead anybody...

When all is said in done donations will likely total over $2000 USD, that's if the USB bounty isn't taken up by a developer.

I made a personal donation of $1k Canadian (around $900 USD), which didn't have to do with fundraising about a year and a half ago.

So in total $1650 USD has already been donated to Haiku, $750 through fundraising, and $900 through a personal donation.

If the USB bounty money is donated (on Oct. 31st), total donations will = $2150 USD.

For the record, yesterday at 6;67PM I emailed you a draft of the announcement, so that you could check it for factual errors. This would have been your opportunity to rectify any information if necessary.

I never received a response. Did you ever receive my email?

Koki