[openbeos] donation clarification

  • From: "Karl vom Dorff" <haikubounties@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 23:37:17 -0400

From Haiku's official announcement, I don't want to mislead anybody...

When all is said in done donations will likely total over $2000 USD, that's if the USB bounty isn't taken up by a developer.

I made a personal donation of $1k Canadian (around $900 USD), which didn't have to do with fundraising about a year and a half ago.

So in total $1650 USD has already been donated to Haiku, $750 through fundraising, and $900 through a personal donation.

If the USB bounty money is donated (on Oct. 31st), total donations will = $2150 USD.

Karl

From: "Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [openbeos] Re: info please
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 20:05:57 -0700

Hi Karl,

Karl vom Dorff wrote:
You're right, I was misinformed, as I read from user comments (TaterSalad) at OSnews that you were hired: http://osnews.com/comment.php?news_id=15635

Don't believe everything you read! :-)

I thank you for posting the recognition, but I was unable to read it, came across an error:

"The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error."

Looks like there is some sort of problem with the server.

Please try later.

Koki

Click here to pick out the perfect PC for work or play http://shopping.sympatico.msn.ca/content/shp/?ctId=507,ptnrid=176,ptnrdata=081802