[haiku] Re: document submission

  • From: "Urias McCullough" <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 11:18:46 -0800

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 10:57 AM, Karl vom Dorff <karl@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm not really familiar with Drupal, but seems there's a module for content
> notification. Might be worth installing..
>
> http://drupal.org/project/admin_notify

Honestly, I'd rather not install *any* more modules in our Drupal
install if it can be avoided - it's accumulated quite a few, and we're
due for an upgrade to a newer version entirely soon IMO. That one even
seems to be Drupal 5.x and newer, while we're still on 4.x

Content notification works (well, not always..but that's a different
issue that only I seem to be affected by regularly), it's the
moderation queue notification that seems to not exist or fail. Maybe
it's just configured wrong, or conflicting with some other module.