[openbeos] Re: device drivers

  • From: "shatty" <shatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 04:53:39 -0700

Heh,

I just joined this club. (sound card driver) And I was trying to figure
out where to check in the documentation for the driver.  First I
thought, oh, media, of course.  Then I said, no wait, kernel.  Then I
said, no actually, add-ons, but there's no add-ons folder in the
documentation dir.  Argghh! :-)  Anyway I went back to media in the
end.  So anyway, let me know if there's a list and I'll sign up!

Andrew