[openbeos] Re: contributors ?

  • From: Andrew Edward McCall <mccall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 23:09:14 +0000

On Friday 27 September 2002 23:02, you wrote:
> thats cool ... i understand, it's just that i had emailed ppl in the past.
>
> but I'm agreed with François, the list needs to include those who are
> writing code not just those who have submitted.

Yes, I agree, I had been updating it while I was waiting for compiles to
finish at work, but since I got a dual P4 2.4Ghz, I don't have much time :p

I was adding everyone, and I have a list on my BeOS workstation of all who
have committed.

No-one will get left off, don't worry. I actually thanked everyone who had
contributed code on a openbeos.org new item a few weeks ago, because I new I
was getting behind with that list - you don't just enter their names you see,
you need to add the SF ID (remember me asking for those on the prefs mailing
lists?) the task status, % complete, short description, long description etc.
etc. Its not a pain to do, and I think its worth it, but it is a little time
consuming.

Andrew.