[openbeos] Re: commands in /bin -- join the fun!

  • From: "Daniel Reinhold" <danielr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 06:29:08 CDT

Hey, everyone might as well join the party! Throw some stuff in there!

Of course, it will all be blown away as soon as we move to the new CVS
structure, but, until then, no one can stop us from checking in some
goodies there (mwahahaha, evil laughter).

Some of these apps are pretty trivial. Others, however, will be quite
difficult. Francois believes that all the GNU stuff should be ported
over from GNU sources, and he's probably right, but I can't help but
want to rewrite the really simple stuff anyway.

;-)