[openbeos] Re: clean makehdimage

  • From: Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 02:55:03 +0200

Hi,

> >Hm, have you tried replacing the Terminal with the old >MiniTerminal to
> >see if that brings a relief? Have you enabled the on-screen
>
> For me (and some other people) that worked. With terminal, haiku hangs,
> with Miniterminal, it works.

No, for me this doesn't work. I also tried not running Terminal or
MiniTerminal at all, simply Playground or something. But then I ran into
"Panic! BFS" KDLs, which I suppose have nothing to do with my original
problem. I will try that again, as soon as I have upgraded to the latest
tree again.

Best regards,
-Stephan