[openbeos] Re: check cpuid Core and Core 2

  • From: Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 12:19:53 +0200

Hi Jérôme,

> could someone check if "Core" and "Core 2" cpus are well identified in
> Pulse ? If not, be sure to provide the usual sysinfo output.

I missed the chance to do that. I needed to replace the ATA drive by a SATA
drive in order work around the very poor harddisk performance in ZETA. On
SATA, Haiku won't boot anymore (on the plus side, ZETA performs as expected
now). Hopefully, this situation could be improved shortly? :-)

Best regards,
-Stephan