[openbeos] beide and online be book

  • From: "David A. Rogers" <darogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 16:15:10 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

When I started dinking around with the beide, I found the menu to do
interface lookup.  It told me that it was generating the documentation and
after a while opened up a window to choose from a selection of links to
pages on my local hard drive.  The problem is that all the paths were
wrong.  They contain a directory "cvt" that isn't in the path to the
actual pages.

I don't know what app generated the pages in the first place, but it seems
like a nice thing to have working.  Advice?

dar