[openbeos] Re: [bedevtalk]The Future of OpenTracker, Part II

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 21:12:34 CET (+0100)

> Hi,
>
> On the topic of OpenTracker and the future......
>
> Shouldn't the Backgrounds preference app be a part of the OpenTracker
> distro too? If so, contact the OpenBeOS Preference Team lead (see
> www.openbeos.org) and settle this with them. As the functionality is
> really mostly Tracker related, I think it should be there.....

Yes, I also think so - especially because the current background
application is somewhat limited (e.g. it would be nice to have the the
aspect ratio respected with "Scale To Fit", as Rene Gollent already
implemented the necessary changes on the Tracker part).

It would also be nice to have the FileType add-on in the Tracker
distribution.

Adios...
   Axel.