[openbeos] Re: autostart folder

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 11:08:47 -0800

Hi Karl,

Karl vom Dorff wrote:
Hmm, maybe it was Max, or Zeta. Just seems odd that something this basic (and useful) would be left out (especially from any OS)...

Or you could argue that we are at a stage where you cannot say that anything has been left out from Haiku, as the OS is still in development and has not been released? :-)

Cheers,

Koki

From: Bernd Korz <bernd.korz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [openbeos] Re: autostart folder
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 19:22:55 +0100

YOu can simple do that yourself:

for File in /boot/home/config/ZetaMenu/Autostart/*
    do
        /system/Tracker "$File" &
    done
else
    if [ ! -e $HOME/config/settings/stop_safe_mode_nagging ]
    then
        safe_mode_alert &
    fi
fi

Add this to the UserBootScript and replace the path by the one Haiku is
using.

Bernd
www.berndsworld.com

Your Space. Your Friends. Your Stories. Share your world with Windows Live Spaces. http://discoverspaces.live.com/?loc=en-CA