[openbeos] Re: ar r[u]

  • From: "Andrew Bachmann" <shatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 22:34:11 -0700 PDT

Hi Ingo,

I'm going through my old emails and saw this one.  I have this to offer:
it seems that "ar" is pretty slow on beos, especially when using "u".  I
don't know if the person who removed the "u" was doing it to increase
performance or if they just didn't know what the "u" was though.  I
haven't done a test between the two myself, but I pretty much hope
that "u" is faster. :-)

Andrew