[haiku] Re: another idea from me, sorry if it is foolish: a port of kodi would add netflix support

  • From: "Charlie Clark" <charlie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2018 21:46:34 +0100

Am .12.2018, 19:37 Uhr, schrieb Dick <dick@xxxxxxx>:

Hi,
I realy have no idea how easy or difficult it would be to port kodi to haiku, so sorry if my idea is foolish.
Kodi seems to have a netflixplugin(netflixbmc) which allows watching netflix from kodi. so a kodi port in haikuu os would allow netflix, and maybe even smooth youtube support(when a connection between webpositive and kodi would be possible to view youtube-files in kodi.

Kodi runs on top of Linux. Just get LibreElec or OSMC and run it on a Raspberry Pi. Or install Netflix on your phone.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Kronenstr. 27a