[haiku] another idea from me, sorry if it is foolish: a port of kodi would add netflix support

  • From: Dick <dick@xxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2018 19:37:22 +0100 (CET)

Hi,
I realy have no idea how easy or difficult it would be to port kodi to haiku, so sorry if my idea is foolish.
Kodi seems to have a netflixplugin(netflixbmc) which allows watching netflix from kodi. so a kodi port in haikuu os would allow netflix, and maybe even smooth youtube support(when a connection between webpositive and kodi would be possible to view youtube-files in kodi.
Best regards, Dick