[openbeos] Re: a nice google tech talk

  • From: Michael Phipps <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 08:40:34 -0400

Hugo Santos wrote:
On 5/22/07, Hugo Santos <hugosantos@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  If you are considering contributing to Haiku, be it as a leader,
developer, the marketing guy, writer, organizer, cheerleader or
unspecified, please do, but also try to spend some minutes watching
this talk (the video is around 1 hour but in my opinion it is worth
it).

 In case it wasn't clear this was a joke and not targeted at anyone
in particular. :-) Everyone should have a look at it, it mentions some
nice good practices.

I wondered how you meant it! :-)

It is a good video - well worth your time to listen to, although they are a little harsher than I am.