[openbeos] a nice google tech talk

  • From: "Hugo Santos" <hugosantos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 07:34:02 +0100

Hi all,

 Two subversion Google guys gave a nice talk about Open Source
project managing, which they called 'How Open Source Projects Survive
Poisonous People (And You Can Too)'. Urias pointed it to me, i didn't
know about it either. This is a very interesting talk which points to
a couple issues we all go through when participating in an open source
project. While not all points apply to Haiku, most do.

 If you are considering contributing to Haiku, be it as a leader,
developer, the marketing guy, writer, organizer, cheerleader or
unspecified, please do, but also try to spend some minutes watching
this talk (the video is around 1 hour but in my opinion it is worth
it).

 http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4216011961522818645

 Hugo