[openbeos] Re: Zoom and Resize

  • From: "Rob Tijssen" <rob.tijssen@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 19:45:44 +0100

Hello,

In windows it is possible with ALT+Space and then choose move ... ;-) but I
too do like the Be Way of
handling window resizes.

But nevertheless it would be appreciated by some people to give an option
(NOT by default :-)) to change the way
to move  / resize the window.

<offtopic>
    Is possible to move or resize a window in BeOS with the keyboard, and /
or is this something for GE.
</offtopic>

greetings,

Rob