[openbeos] Re: Zoom and Resize

  • From: Scald Master <scald@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 11:13:59 -0300

hum.. I hotplug and mont/umount and `hotdesplug' an Maxtor IDE 10gb a lot of
times.. and it nothing happens.. :)
ok.. i'm crazy
Kids, do not try this at home!
--
...BrasIRC:.. #Wicca #Linux #Coders
...UIN:.. 18184653

"God is real, unless declared integer."

Eu apoio a candidatura de Cthulhu a presidencia!
Junte-se a campanha! http://www.cthulhu.org
_
"When the going gets tough, the tough get empirical"
                -- Jon Carroll