[openbeos] Re: Zoom and Resize

  • From: Martin Stubenschrott <stubenschrott@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 16:31:07 +0100

well, just make the window active, press <Alt> then press <Space> and then <M>
(if you have an English Windows) then you can move the window with the cursor
keys.

Hope this helped, but i also have this problem quite often, and its really
annoying.

Long live OBOS

<comment>
Having both Windows and Mac experience, I have come up with one problem that
is almost impossible to solve in windows... when a window defaults to
opening with it's title bar offscrean. This happens if you switch monitor
resolutions, and some other oddball reasons.

On classic MacOS, you can just grab the edge and drag the window back
onscreen, I don't know how to fix it in Windows if you can't change your
resolution for some reason (Like corrupt monitor driver, already at max
resolution)
</comment>