[openbeos] Re: Zoom and Resize

  • From: "AstroMek" <astromek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 18:07:10 +0100

Hi all!
(thought I should say hi since this is my first post)
I'm not a developer (well uhm... I am actually a VB, SQL, PHP and ASP
developer, but that won't help you guys, right?) so,
I hope noone will be offended by me posting here. :)

I felt I had to leave a counterpost to this one.
Since I practically work in/with windows all day I have come to use the
keyboard more and more.
Why?
It's alot faster to keep your hands on your keyboard all the time.
It is also better for my neck/shoulders/arms.
Anyway... hot-keys and such are good (IMO) and is one of the few complaints
I've got about BeOS.
I would really be glad if there was somewhat extended keyboard-"support" (in
lack of better words) in OBOS (R1 or later).

Now... take my $0.02 and may the force be with you!
-Sam Persson