[haiku] Re: Your top 5 Haiku apps/tools/games

  • From: Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 09:16:43 +0100

On 13.12.2013 04:01, Dane wrote:

Dane, how do you propose to mix multiple tracks together ?

Right, I definitely get that.  :-)

First we crawl, then we walk.  The initial need is to have a reliable way to
record and edit ANY audio.  After that, yep, absolutely, would love a
multi-track editor.

ColdCut is actually a multi-channel editor. But it has no recording (though there is SoundRecorder in the base install), and I know that it could be much better. I also don't know how well it works on Haiku, its been years since I used it.

Also, at the risk of repeating myself, but Clockwork could work at least as well as OpenShot as an NLE, given a little love. It's just the UI which needs some changes.

Best regards,
-Stephan