[openbeos] Re: X interfacing..<off-topic, but interesting>

  • From: François Revol <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 16:01:19 +0100 (MET)

VNC rules :)
http://bebits.com/app/2589
I did the port, though it's still not very stable, and damn slow
but that is because it has to poll the framebuffer.
I think since we are redisigning app_server we will be able to know how it
works (geeh), so make a fast addon to output VNC would be a breaze.
(actually we can make a wrapper addon for the current app_server, but it
wouldn't be as optimised)

François.