[haiku] Would anyone like to see Tave Imagination open source?

  • From: Kevin Ar18 <kevinar18@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 13:34:58 -0400

Oh.... a while back, I contacted some of the people who worked on the Tave
Imagination image editor.  He was interested in releasing the code.
About Tave:
http://adrian.ziemkowski.com/film/tave/imagination.php

So... does anyone want to pursue this further and contact them?
Maybe arrange a way for them to release it under a MIT/BSD style license like
Haiku?
Maybe someone is even interested in continuing work on it?

Anyways, just thought I might let everyone know that this is an option if
anyone wants to pursue it further.