[openbeos] Re: Window resizing

  • From: Zenja Solaja <solaja@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 15:30:06 +1100

My 2 credits worth.

Most people have at least 2 mouse buttons.
Left button = move
Right button = resize
Behaviour can be altered with preferences panel.

Now all you have to decide is what is the default behaviour - most people
are right handed, which means left mouse button is easier to select.  Moving
is more frequent than resizing.  Put 2+2 together, and you get left mouse
button to move window, right mouse button to resize, with the behaviour
swappable via a preferences panel.

Thread closed.

Zenja.

----------------------
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email is intended only to be read or used by the addressee.
The information contained in this e-mail message may be confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference
with, distribution, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised
and prohibited. Confidentiality attached to this communication is not waived
or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery to you.

If you have received this message in error, please delete it and notify us
by return e-mail or telephone Aristocrat Technologies Australia Pty Limited
on +61 2 9413 6300.