[haiku] Re: WiFi woes

  • From: Pete Goodeve <pete.goodeve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 14:29:55 -0700

On Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 09:36:05AM +0200, Humdinger wrote:

> I see similar issues and have opened a (maybe too general) ticket for
> that a while back: "Wifi flakey, wpa_supplicant sometimes crashing
> (#9694)"

I've now looked at all the tickets I can find on the topic, and done
more investigations of my own, and I think my problem is a bit
different.

In particular, it's only my *own* net that I can't connect to!  A link
to the next-door access-point still works fine.  And, as Linux will
connect to mine without a glitch, I can't blame the router.

So I've submitted ticket #9935, with success/failure comparison
records of net_server output and syslogs.  Hope someone can
figure out what's wrong.

Thanks,
        -- Pete --