[openbeos] Re: Where is Wiki?

  • From: "Waldemar Kornewald" <wkornewald@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 10:02:33 +0200

Hi Paulo,

On 5/21/07, Paulo Estrela <paulojbe@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
And the content, will be thrown away? If yes, it could be donated to some
BUG (HUGs now?)

If a HUG wants to host the wiki I could provide an SQL dump.

The problem with the wiki was that it duplicated content from our
website for no good reason. We want to have the focus on our website.
I do understand that some people had content on the wiki that they
found important. It was just not good to host it on our website
because that content has nothing to do with our official position and
this could be misunderstood.

Bye,
Waldemar Kornewald