[openbeos] What is clubby

  • From: Charlie Clark <charlie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 08:50:32 +0200

On 2003-09-27 at 19:12:08 [+0200], Michael Phipps wrote:
> Just so we are not too "clubby", I will say this:

Hi everyone,

just quick clarification as I'm the one who introduced the term: by
"clubby" I really wasn't being prejudicial. It's quite easy to get in the
club - all you have to do is submit some good, working code. Then not only
people notice you but you will be able to affect things go, either directly
through your own work or indirectly through the inevitable discussions
about "what to do next" with your peers.

Fortunately I can't code so I have to stay out of this club.

But I do have my own ;-)

Charlie

--
Charlie Clark