[openbeos] Re: What happens if....

  • From: "Daniel Reinhold" <danielr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 12:28:53 CST

The proper way is to submit a bug report. Unfortunately, we're in the
middle of re-designing the CVS structure which could change the bug
catagories. Once the new CVS repos goes up, we will start using the
project bug database. This will be very soon, within the next couple of
weeks. In the mean time, just send the author an email.