[openbeos] Re: What happened to BeOS in your OpenBeOS plans?

  • From: "Jonathan Tarbox" <jtarbox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 07:30:03 -0600

I do understand the complexities of the make system doing recursive work
(poor Steve Black..), but can Jam call a make file?  I know nothing of jam,
at all.  Unless there is a basic Jam file someone can download and fille in
two fields, I'm real hesitant at having to waste time learning Jam.  I hope
jam can call makefiles.

-jtarbox